Terms and conditions
The competition is only open to those aged 18 and over. Padstow Christmas Festival and its partners assume that by entering the competition you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
The competition is not open to employees of any partnering organisations.
How to enter
Fill out the form and answer our question correctly for a chance to win the prize.
All correct entries received by 11.59pm on Monday 4 November will be automatically entered into a draw. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the phone number or email address provided on the form.
If the prize winner is not contactable, or they fail to respond to our notification within the time stated on our reply, they will lose their entitlement to the prize, which will then be awarded to the next eligible entrant.
The prize includes:
- A four night stay for two people at Sea Holly, provided by Cornish Horizons arriving Wednesday 4 December and departing Sunday 7 December
- Two VIP seats per day for a chef demonstration in the Sharp’s Chefs Theatre
- A session in the Sharp’s Secret Bar, time and date TBC
- A distillery tour with Southwestern Distillery, time and date TBC
- A three course meal for two with a house bottle of wine at Greens at 7pm on Saturday 7 December
- Session with Sharp’s Silent Bistro at 3pm on Saturday 7 December
- Sunday morning Big Cornish Breakfast at 9.30am in the Sharp’s Chefs Theatre
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Padstow Christmas Festival reserves the right to substitute the prizes for others of equal or greater value should the need arise.
Your registered details will be used by Padstow Christmas Festival and its competition partners for the purpose of managing the competition only. You will not be contacted with any form of marketing communication by any party, unless you have indicated your wish to do so via the opt-in boxes on the form.
The winner, if required, agrees to have his/her name published on social media or the website, and photographed for promotional purposes if requested.