We have lots of wonderful, independent shops and businesses in Padstow which are well worth a visit during the festival. Shops are holding special events during the festival and are even taking part in our Window Dressing Competition on Friday 8th December!
The festival will be holding late night shopping in the Christmas market marquee on Friday evening and we are delighted that a number of shops outside the festival will also be taking part in this, opening until 8pm.
- BinTwo – This Padstow wine bar will be holding its annual Christmas carol service and will be open all weekend for those looking for a tipple or two. Keep an eye on their Facebook page to find out when the carol service will take place.
- Padstow Brewing Co. – An independent craft beer maker based in Padstow will be open for visitors. Check their website for more details.
- Padstow Sealife Safaris – Escape the busy quay and experience Padstow from the water. Join Padstow Sealife Safaris for a boat trip; they have both open-air and cabined RIBs to ensure you enjoy your trip even in December!
- Aloft – An independent clothing, accessory and lifestyle store for men and women located in Padstow and Salcombe.
- Fusion – With stores in Padstow, Polzeath and Wadebridge, this clothing and lifestyle store stocks big name labels and independent designers.
- Dydh Da – This Padstow gift shop stocks products from local artisans which have been made with love. The shop and its suppliers share the same values when it comes to sustainability, ensuring single-use plastic usage is minimised.
- Greens of Padstow – Open Thursday 10am-4pm, Friday and Saturday 10am-10pm and Sunday 10am-4pm, during the festival serving breakfast, lunch and dinner alongside some special winter warmers.
- Shipwrights – Will have live music Friday, Saturday and Sunday night from 8pm-10pm. Friday is Toby Web, singing a sea-shanty style genre. There will also be an outdoor bar serving mulled wine and cider. Saturday night Laura Kate playing upbeat indie pop covers. Sunday night we have Waine Downing playing classics from the likes of the Stone Roses.
- St Petroc’s Crib Exhibition – Thursday 7th December – Sunday 10th December in St Petroc’s Church. A display of multiple cribs and nativity scenes and Christmas themed quilts from the ladies of the River Camel Quilters. Refreshments will be available and also a Christmas themed stall. The Padstow carollers will be visiting to sing a selection of Padstow’s unique carols on Friday 8th December at 6.30pm.
- Jubilee Queen – The Jubilee Queen bar will be open throughout the festival serving Padstow Gin and Molinos posh kebabs from the bow of the boat. Music: Friday, Bow River 13:00-15:00, Laura Kate and Freedom 5:30pm -19:30. Saturday, Steve Panter 12:00 onwards. Sunday, The Elderberries 12:00-15:00
- Trevisker Garden Centre – One of Cornwall’s most popular garden centres on the outskirts of Padstow will be hosting dinners and more. Visit the website for more information.